TIGERS Licensing and CertificationGet Certified to Consult, Facilitate and CoachTIGERS Workshops, Assessments and Training.
Empowering Consultants, Project Managers and Coaches
We believe that TIGERS simple proven system can lift the world one team at a time, and we’d like to partner with you to do so. We believe in empowering and supporting you, the independent consultant, project manager or coach, to help your client teams become more cooperative, collaborative and engaged while increasing their revenue, productivity and efficiency.
Valid and Reliable
When you use TIGERS you bring 30+ years of research and proven results to your organizational development, project management and coaching initiatives. With TIGERS, you get simple tools that make common sense to your clients. TIGERS turn-key resources, online training, and group diagnostics coordinate well with leadership and communication style assessments like DISK, Diversity Training and other resources you already love to use.
Common Sense System
Qualified consultants, project managers and coaches are trained in TIGERS simple proven system and group facilitation methods. Certification includes the right to deploy and facilitate the TIGERS Workforce Behavioral Profile™, micro-training platform, TIGERS Team Wheel Game, planning methods and additional resources.
Expand Your Revenue
If you are looking to expand your revenue and produce a return on investment for your clients, start the TIGERS Certification process today!
There are 3 levels of training to advance consultants, project managers and coaches to be certified.
All Training Provides:
- A successful, research-based team development and facilitation system that is sustainable and grows with your client departments and organization.
- A reliable, systematic approach to team facilitation that continuously improves upon the way teams work.
- A system that provides a foundation learning structure for your other work group and team development efforts.
- Training outcomes that keep work groups engaged in goal achievement.
- Training and templates to effectively facilitate high commitment team outcomes.
Certified external coaches and consultants are invited to join the TIGERS Den, where you get access to the TIGERS tools that can boost your client retention, lengthen contracts, add revenue streams and even “get you into the C-Suite”. TIGERS licensed consultants also gain peer collaboration and support, marketing opportunities and referrals.
TIGERS Certification Benefits
- Boost client retention
- Lengthen contracts
- Add revenue streams
- Work with executive teams
- Experience peer collaboration
- Marketing opportunities
Level 1 – TIGERS 6 Principles Fundamentals (assessing, consulting & coaching)
Level 1 training is perfect for consulting and coaching new managers, people running project and cross-functional teams, departmental managers and, yes, even senior executives. You learn the underlying 6 TIGERS principles that set high performing teams apart from others. You also develop competency in assessing, measuring and coaching with the TIGERS principles.
Become a TIGERS Consultant
Assess, Train, Consult, Facilitate, Coach.
You will learn to:
- Measure teams baseline behaviors.
- Measure return on investment of training and coaching initiatives.
- Facilitate conversations around the TIGERS 6 Principles
- Create a common language for teams to use in discussing team dynamics.
- Introduce effective behaviors to teams.
- Coach teams toward understanding and adoption of high performing team behaviors.
Level 1 Benefits:
- Measure baseline behavior
- Measure ROI
- Facilitate conversations
- Create common language
- Introduce effective behavior
- Learn high performing behavior
Level 2 – Facilitate TIGERS Rapid Team Integration
This training is perfect for consultants working with project teams, ad-hoc teams, for onboarding new employees onto existing teams and for new teams that want to move rapidly through the storming phase of team development. It is also effective for teams that have gotten stuck or are in conflict. Teams that have gone through disruption and lost effectiveness can also benefit.
In this training you learn to improve group dynamics by building group behavior-driven solutions such as:
- Identifying and correcting behavior that is leading to lost productivity in your client organizations.
- Teaching your client teams the behaviors that build high performance teams and behaviors that will cause predictable team problems.
- Facilitating group behavior norm agreements. Using an interactive proven process, you will facilitate groups to identify norms of behavior that result in high performance team outcomes. This process results in group norm agreements that are reality-based and team supported. The results are team member emotional commitment and accountability. It also frees team managers to focus less on team dysfunctional behavior and more on team deliverables.
- Reducing team conflict. This process is particularly useful when team behavior is poor or when you are building new teams. And, this is the first step in creating cross-functional problem-solving teams to minimize misunderstandings and conflict from the start.
- Deploying 3 forms of group facilitation methods — Consensus, Decision Making and Action Planning that result in high commitment and accountability from participants.
You are going to rapidly identify and correct dysfunctional behaviors and establish measurable new levels of team performance customized for the unique teams you serve. Using your training and tools from level 1 enables you to rapidly integrate high performance team behaviors with improved team performance.
Integrate Teams Fast!
Level 2 Benefits:
- Identify & correct behavior
- Build consensus
- Facilitate Group Behavior Norms
- Reduce conflict
- Facilitation Methods
- Move Rapidly through Storming
Level 3 – Leading Agile Change Through Team Execution
You learn the steps to effectively lead or facilitate change management planning for optimum roll out and execution.
Using the tools, strategies and techniques learned in Levels 1 and 2, we teach you the skills to confidently facilitate change management planning that takes into consideration the human side of Agile and change management.
This training is appropriate for your development of any agile team or team working on a project or change initiative.
Manage via Outcomes
Teach managers to shift from the traditional manager-as-supervisor to manager-as-project-leader. This is a shift from time-based management to results and outcome-based management. You will learn to incorporate the dynamics of the team including mitigating the already formed unproductive habits and behaviors that exist in the organization.
Change Management Planning
Level 3 Benefits:
- Incorporate Team Dynamics in Project Plans
- Be Agile
- Be flexible
- Adapt to change
- Plan for Human Dynamics
- Improve Team Communication
- Develop Change Plans for Smooth Execution
Teach leaders of teams needing to adapt to rapid change to regroup and pivot on a dime. There could be a sudden change in budget, a new audience, change in direction or sudden change in workplace. You will learn to teach this AGILE activity-based-training to help team leaders develop the behaviors needed to be flexible and have buy-in so their teams can realign more effectively.
Plan for Humans
Teach others to incorporate the human piece in to their project plan design and change management planning and execution. You will teach team leaders to take into account their already formed habits and behaviors in the organization. TIGERS brings the human aspect into project management.
Improve Team Communication
You will learn to help leaders to improve breakdowns in communication. Within the project there is a communication piece so that people are kept in the loop. Help your leaders get the language to engage others and measure if the traction of their change initiative.
This is for teams requiring an actionable timeline from vision to implementation such as:
- Project planning
- Program or Product launches
- Workforce Development Planning
- Communication Plans
- Event/Conference Plans
- Jump-start Stalled Programs
- Employee Engagement Improvements
- Launching Change Initiatives
Prepare for Change
Teach leaders to identify when your team does not have the capacity to change and what to do about it. Does your team have the behavior to be interdependent? Are you still stuck with silo’s with groups competing? Teach them to identify what prework your team may need before they are able to move to be an effective change planning team.