TIGERS Licensing and CertificationGet Certified to Consult, Facilitate and Coach TIGERS Workshops, Assessments and Training.
Empowering Consultants, Project Managers and Coaches
We believe that TIGERS simple proven system can lift the world one team at a time, and we’d like to partner with you to do so. When you desire longer term client commitments, more predictable income opportunities and a wider scope of collaborative work culture and team development offerings, the TIGERS 6 Principles comprehensive system offers these opportunities and more.
Valid and Reliable
When you are trained and licensed to deploy the TIGERS 6 Principles with your clients, you deliver 30+ years of research and proven results to your organizational development, project management and coaching initiatives. With TIGERS, you receive proprietary tools that make common sense to your clients. TIGERS turn-key resources, online training platform, and group diagnostics coordinate well with leadership and communication style assessments like DISK, Diversity Training and other resources you already love to use.
Common Sense System
Qualified consultants, project managers and coaches are trained in TIGERS proven system and team facilitation methods. Certification includes the use of assessment resources, a training platform, team and work culture development resources and facilitation methods that transform adequate teams into exceptional ones. When your clients demand to see the return on investment for your services, you can provide the data and progress measures that prove your worth.
Expand Your Revenue
If you are looking to expand your revenue and produce a return on investment for your clients, start the TIGERS Certification process today!
There are 2 levels of certification. The premium level allows you to train your clients in the use of TIGERS comprehensive resources. You can also lease the TIGERS training platform and customize it for your unique niche.
All Training Provides:
- A successful, research-based collaborative leadership, team development and group facilitation system that is sustainable and grows with your client departments and work culture.
- A reliable, systematic approach to team facilitation that continuously improves upon the way teams work.
- A system that provides a foundation learning structure for your other work group and team development efforts.
- Training outcomes that keep work groups engaged in goal achievement.
- Training and templates to effectively facilitate high commitment team outcomes.
TIGERS 6 Principles Certification Benefits
- Boost client retention
- Lengthen contracts
- Add revenue streams
- Work with executive teams
- Experience peer collaboration
- Marketing opportunities
Level 1 – TIGERS 6 Principles Fundamentals (assessing, consulting, coaching & facilitating)
Level 1 training is perfect for consulting and coaching new managers, people running project and cross-functional teams, departmental managers and, yes, even senior executives. You learn the underlying 6 TIGERS principles that set high performing teams apart from others. You also develop competency in assessing, measuring and coaching with the TIGERS principles.
Become a TIGERS Consultant
Assess, Train, Consult, Facilitate, Coach. Build Consensus, Reduce Conflict, Define Norms.
You learn to:
- Measure teams baseline behaviors.
- Measure return on investment of training and coaching initiatives.
- Facilitate conversations around the TIGERS 6 Principles
- Create a common language for teams to use in discussing team dynamics.
- Introduce effective behaviors to teams.
- Coach teams toward understanding and adoption of high performing team behaviors.
- Facilitate rapid team integration and development
- Build cross-functional teams and move them successfully through the storming phase of team development with less conflict and confusion.
- Correct teams that have become stuck or are in conflict.
- Facilitate consensus and action planning with high commitment and accountable outcomes for plan execution.
Level 1 Benefits:
- Measure baseline behavior
- Measure ROI
- Facilitate conversations
- Create common language
- Introduce effective behavior
- Learn high performing behavior
Level 2 – TIGERS 6 Principles Change Management Facilitation
You learn the steps to effectively lead or facilitate change management planning for optimum roll out and execution.
Using the tools, strategies and techniques learned in Levels 1, we teach you the skills to confidently facilitate change management planning that takes into consideration the human side of change resistance.
This training is appropriate for the development of any cross-functional team, work culture transformation, or change initiative.
Manage via Outcomes
Teach managers to shift from the traditional manager-as-director to manager-as-project-leader. This is a shift from time-based management to results and outcome-based management. You learn to incorporate the dynamics of the team including mitigating the already formed unproductive habits and behaviors that exist in the organization.
Command A Powerful Simulation
Teach executives needing to adapt to rapid change to regroup and pivot on a dime. There could be a sudden change in budget, external environmental impact, a new audience, change in direction or sudden change in workplace. You will learn to facilitate a powerful activity-based executive simulation that introduces a system approach to change management requiring a shift in behavior, flexibility and buy-in so that change efforts are successful, well thought through and aligned with the change effort. activity-based-training to help team leaders develop the behaviors needed to be flexible and have buy-in so their teams can realign more effectively.
Change Management Planning & Facilitation
Prepare for Change
Teach leaders to identify when your team does not have the capacity to change and what to do about it. Does your team have the mindset to be interdependent rather than internally competitive? Do employees lack trust in leadership to buy-into the effort? Has the completion side of change been fully described and understood by everyone? What is the psychological safety of the group undergoing change? Are you still stuck with silo’s with groups competing? Teach them to identify what pre-work your team may need before they are able to move to be an effective change planning team.
Level 2 Benefits:
- Incorporate Team Dynamics in Project Plans
- Be flexible
- Adapt to change
- Plan for Human Resistance
- Improve Team Communication
- Develop Change Plans for Smooth Execution
Plan for Human Resistance
Teach others to incorporate the human piece in to their project plan design and change management planning and execution. You will teach team leaders to take into account their already formed habits and behaviors in the organization. TIGERS brings the human aspect into project management.
Improve Team Communication
You will learn how to guide leaders in the methods and planning for effective communication throughout the change plan. Avoid predictable breakdowns in communication. Develop leaders with the strategies, system and language to engage others and measure the traction of their change initiative.
This is for teams requiring an actionable timeline from vision to implementation such as:
- Project planning
- Program or Product launches
- Workforce Development Planning
- Communication Plans
- Event/Conference Plans
- Jump-start Stalled Programs
- Employee Engagement Improvements
- Launching Change Initiatives