TIGERS® Founder Dianne Crampton
Dianne Crampton founded TIGERS Success Series. She has an impressive history of accreditations and accomplishments. These include:
- Nomination by Merrill Lynch for the western region Inc. Magazine Entrepreneurial awards. She received honorable mention for her successful work in group dynamics and for her TIGERS Team Wheel™ group facilitation tool.
- Recipient of the Young Woman of America award
- Contributing author in the business anthology Working Together: Producing Synergy by Honoring Diversity. The book includes essays by John O’Neil, Riane Eisler, and Norman Lear among others.(Barrett Koehler 2003)
- Featured presenter at international customer service association conferences, leadership conferences, and for the National Institute for Applied Business Ethics
- Adjunct faculty member for four Pacific NW Universities
- Graduate of the Coach Training Alliance and serves team leaders, executives, and entrepreneurs by helping them develop successful, collaborative TIGERS leadership skills
- Contributing consultant author to the Pfeiffer Consulting Annual (an imprint of John Wiley and Sons).
- Contributing author to the training series Engagement, Retention and Growth: 10 Strategic Solutions for Corporate Growth and Employee Retention (Three Creeks 2012)
- She is the author of TIGERS Among Us: Winning Business Team Cultures and Why They Thrive (Three Creeks 2010)
Dianne’s case study for work performed with Native Americans was featured at a United Nations sponsored inter-generational conference highlighting a business model that promotes cooperation and excellence in the workplace.
Our TIGERS Licensed Facilitators
TIGERS Licensed Facilitators serve leaders throughout the United States and Canada. Learn how to join the team by contacting us.