Empathy — Why It Is A Leadership Power Tool For Building Employee Engagement And Motivation
TIGERS Training Podcast Series
Empathy is the 4th TIGERS principle. Behaviors that are anchored by Empathy separate toxic, ineffective or disengaged employees from truly excellent ones.
- Teams that resonate with empathy experience more cooperation among employees and this results in higher productivity.
- Employees are resilient when conflict arises, which means that work processes don’t get bogged down by people who are angry with one another.
- Employees are happier and built better co-worker relationships, which means trust improves.
When you add this all up, overall employee engagement improves. Your best employees want to stay.
In this 1-hour training broadcast we discuss:
- What empathy is and what it isn’t and how some of the most powerful and tough leaders use it consistently to build high-performance teams.
- The value empathy plays in resolving a conflict that doesn’t surface again.
- How improvements in empathy can be measured against cost savings and productivity improvements in your organization and what this means for improved revenue and employee morale.
- What low test scores in empathy mean about your department or work team and how to use this information for workforce development and training initiatives.
- Interactive Q and A.
Meet Our Training Sponsor Whose Support Made This Podcast Training So Cost Effective For You
The mission of Intermountain Communications is to bring unbiased weekly reporting to stakeholders interested in all water use issues including renewable hydropower in the Columbia River Basin. The CBB’s full-service website is for those people interested in regional salmon and steelhead recovery and other natural resource issues. The CBB provides timely, trusted information that keeps all stakeholders fully informed. If natural resource stakeholder collaboration and mitigation is of interest to you Click Here to Register as a MEMBER and you will have access to their complimentary weekly newsletter and the CBB’s 14 years of Archives.
How about your company receiving the respect and attention that training sponsorship provides?
Support cost-effective Leadership Team Development training podcasts designed to build high-performance teams and work cultures that employees enjoy returning to after their time off. Call us today at 1-877-538-2822 US or 1-541-385-7465 International to become a sponsor. We thank you during the podcast and let participants know how to get in contact with you now and every time your broadcast is downloaded and listened to.