The Human Side of Agile & Change ManagementThis AGILE activity-based-training helps your team develop the behaviors needed to be flexible and have buy-in so you can realign instantly.
Plan for Humans
In this workshop we focus on how to incorporate the human piece in to your project plan design and how to manage change. Your plan has to incorporate the human and behavior dynamics of the team that takes into account their already formed habits and behaviors in the organization. TIGERS brings the human aspect into project management.
This is for teams needing to adapt to rapid change and pivot on a dime. There could be a sudden change in budget, a new audience, change in direction or sudden change in workplace. This AGILE activity-based-training helps your team develop the behaviors needed to be flexible and have buy-in so you can realign instantly.
Request a consultation today to determine if TIGERS is right for you.
Improve Team Communication
This workshop also helps project teams that have a breakdown in communication. Within the project there is a communication piece so that people are kept in the loop. How do you influence the workforce behavior pattern? Do you have the language to engage others and measure if your change initiative has no traction? This workshop will address this.
Prepare Your Team for Change
You will also learn to identify when your team does not have the capacity to change and what to do about it. Does your team have the behavior to be interdependent? Are you still stuck with silo’s with groups competing? You will learn to identify what prework your team may need before they are able to move to be an effective AGILE team.
This activity-based workshop is appropriate for leaders of remote teams, agile teams or teams that require an actionable timeline from vision to implementation.
Your team will:
- Create the framework for team breakthrough
- Identify when they are exhibiting the behaviors that build strong teams versus behaviors that cause problems.
- Create team understanding for behavior categories and terms
- Identify your next steps.
- Quickly generate creativity and focus
- Catalyze integrated thinking
- Build useful consensus
- Instill collective responsibility
- Adopt a high level of accountability and commitment
- Becoming TIGERS
- Engaging employees to champion change – in this training you will learn:
- The components of a catalytic process with employee commitment and engagement as desired outcomes.
- How to develop a common understanding of the behaviors required to enhance cooperation during and after change execution.
- One important technique that you can consistently repeat that builds momentum, sustains commitment and drives results much faster than many realize.
“I want to thank you for presenting at our recent Annual Conference in Nashville. The overall conference rating was excellent, as were the ratings for your individual sessions.”
“I used a new one [teaching tool] in the master’s level class I taught this fall. Ethical Issues in International Management. Guest speaker, Dianne [Crampton], presented her TIGERS Team Wheel, an interactive management game. In our group, two teams worked to complete two TIGERS Team Wheels. In the debriefing, the class analyzed the values, their definitions, and their validity. We also looked at the team dynamics that occurred in the process.
“The class concluded that TIGERS values have broad applications. The observation was that the values are universal. We agreed that the Team Wheel was a dynamic and effective way to look at these values in our classroom setting.
“Class members identified TIGERS Success Series as having application beyond the classroom. Reasons included the usefulness of the values, their consistency with the respective organization’s culture, and the effectiveness of the Team Wheel as a teaching and communication tool.”