Effects of Poor Leadership
- 75% of employees leave their companies in order to leave their managers.
- 33% of workers don’t trust their managers.
- 70% of the variance in employee engagement is the result of management. Typically they are inadequately trained.
- 96% of employees believe empathy in an organization is important.
Effects of Strong Leadership
- Empathic organizations outperform others by 20%.
- Outperforming organizations are 21% more profitable and show 4 times the revenue growth
of average organizations with under-engaged workforce.
- Exceptional organizations have over 70% of their workers ready to outperform their competition.