TIGERS Team Wheel Game™ & Facilitation Certification
Providing certification and licensing for proven team development tools and methods to group development specialists for building high performance teams and collaborative work environments.
- Are you looking for a research-based, successful system for enhancing the workplace environment and improving employee retention?
- Would having a reliable system for assessing work culture serve you and your business?
- Would you like to save time in system/product development by affiliating with an established, award winning program that will compliment your current efforts?
- Would you appreciate not having to pay a royalty fee every time you use our effective team development tools?
- Would a supportive, collaborative community of like-minded professionals be helpful to you and your business growth?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we offer the TIGERS Team Wheel Game™ and Facilitation Certification solution.
TIGERS Team Wheel Game™ and Facilitation Certification gives you a time-tested system for building high performance teams and work environments at all levels of operation. The TIGERS® system compliments your existing team development, problem solving, and teambuilding activities and resources. It adds a highly interactive, hands-on approach that catalyzes employee engagement and needed change.
The TIGERS Team Wheel Game™ and Facilitation Certification serves your clients’ team building requests and helps you build for them an effective team-based work culture – from top managers to the front line.
So, if you are already using one or two tools but want new opportunities for serving current and future clients — from training to action planning — schedule a business call now to explore if this certification is right for you.
What is the Certification Process?
1. During your 3-Day highly interactive certification workshop you will learn how to use a catalytic tool – the TIGERS Team Wheel Game™ — for showing clients the behaviors that build strong teams and behaviors that cause disruption. And, you will practice using it so you emerge with high levels of confidence.
2. Then you will learn how to facilitate the team’s experience to help them achieve consensus for improved team behaviors and group process. The result for your client is an improved work environment, ground rules for employee behavior, and better working relationships.
You will see the process demonstrated, and also practice it.
3. You will learn how to take your facilitation a step higher by assisting clients in team action planning, which allows needed workplace changes to roll out smoothly from a comprehensive and cohesive plan.
BONUS: After you are certified, you will receive online training on how to use a team diagnostic tool as part of your client discoveries. That will allow you and your client to know exactly what is needed to build improved levels of team performance.
BONUS: Ongoing education and a community of like-minded consultants, trainers, educators, coaches and facilitators also await you once you are certified. Whether you are an internal or external group development specialist, you gain a private community, forum and continuing education to support your success.
We believe that demonstration + practice + support = success.
That is why we limit the size of our Certification enrollments. We build a small venue learning environment that is not achievable in larger groups.
Here is what others say about TIGERS Team Wheel and Facilitation Certification:
“The TIGERS system is an outstanding program to start any team consulting project. It is not made up of the latest trends, but is built on a solid foundation of research and testing on what qualities have built successful teams. The TIGERS survey is an excellent way to capture the current culture of the team without people being afraid of how their evaluation could be used against them. This information can then be used to target they type of work that will best provide improved team function and outcome. The TIGERS system can be used alongside any personal profiling or platform of individual growth as well as team consensus building or collaboration efforts. It becomes the solid foundation by which teams can then be lead to accomplish great things.
I found it to be an excellent addition to my own consulting and a positive way to capture not only additional business, but greater success in what I have already been doing for 10 years. I would highly recommend it for any company that has been struggling with personal issues in a team, or any company that has a strong desire to take their teams to the next level.
TIGERS has really developed a program that can build a foundation of excellence for any team in any organization! ”
Pamela Brooks, Cornerstone Consulting and Licensed TIGERS Facilitator
Prior to my TIGERS certification, the primary focus of my educational consulting business was training educators in behavior management strategies that improved academic performance while reducing discipline problems throughout the school.
With the addition of my TIGERS certification, and the outstanding training that I received, I am now able to expand my offerings to include collaborative leadership training for teachers and school administrators, strategies for building community support for schools as well as help with developing more cohesive site based teams. Plus, as an additional bonus, I can also use the training I received to provide support for organizations other than schools who wish to become more successful through healthier group dynamics and team development.
Thank you for providing me with a way to grow my educational consulting business through the ongoing guidance, training and support you have given to me as a TIGERS certified facilitator.”
Tony Lacertosa, Peerless Leadership Development and Licensed TIGERS Facilitator
“Your framework syncs well with transparency across all roles in life, allowing one to proceed smoothly from family to career to community and faith and back again without having to adjust one’s character and integrity in incongruous ways.“
Cris Mattoon, J.D.
Questions and Answers
Question: What is the enrollment process?
Answer: You receive an application after you have scheduled a business call to determine if this opportunity is right for you and also good for TIGERS. We want to go through program details with you and we want to address questions you have.
After you submit your application, it is reviewed by our certification board. When you are accepted, you will be sent a link to enroll in an upcoming course. A deposit is required when you enroll in the course with the balance due 30 days before the course starts.
Question: Do you charge royalties each time I use the TIGERS system with a client?
Answer: No. It is our belief that you need flexibility in your offerings. Also, you are not an agent or employee of TIGERS Success Series when you become certified. Therefore, we do not believe we should be in the position of dictating what fees you should charge. We will discuss all of this with you in detail during the application process.
Question: Who stands to benefit from the TIGERS Team Wheel and Facilitation Certification?
Answer: Licensing benefits internal and external consultants, trainers, facilitators, business coaches, business and leadership consultants, and educators.
Internal trainers: it is important to note that the TIGERS system enhances cooperation and effective group process while complimenting existing corporate policy, values and structure.
Question: What industries could I serve?
Answer: The TIGERS system serves any group of people who want to achieve goals in successful, cooperative and trustworthy ways. Therefore, it has industry-wide application. Some of the groups TIGERS has served in the past include:
- Small to medium sized businesses where scalability is part of the business plan.
- Organizations experiencing dramatic and frame breaking change
- Rapidly growing organizations in need of culture refinement
- Companies desiring a way to assess groups of employee candidates for the best possible existing team fit during the interviewing process.
- Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace and Project Management Teams
- Community Stakeholder Groups
- Schools Administrators and Site Councils
- Government Agencies
- Nonprofits and Boards of Directors
- Church, Youth, and Family Group programs
- Young Leadership And College Entrepreneur Groups
Question: How does this work with tools I already own?
Answer: The TIGERS® system is compatible with personality, communication and leadership surveys; problem solving and root cause analysis systems; lean manufacturing programs; customer service and vender collaboration offerings; partnering programs; stakeholder alliance development; facilitative leadership programs; onboarding programs; and, peace and community development programs.
Question: What sets TIGERS apart from other programs?
Answer: TIGERS extensive development process included 2 independent reviews over a four year period conducted by Gonzaga University and the Washington Education Association. The TIGERS Survey compiles the group’s opinion of trust, interdependence, genuineness, empathy, risk and success levels. From the results, laser-focused programs can be developed that take all the guess work out of team development training and interventions. As a result, soft skill training, such as communication training, can be measured against group success indicators. This gives leaders the ability to assess the impact of soft skill training on overall productivity.
The TIGERS system = measurability. You can measure and support your clients’ next step in their development and provide the just-in-time resources and training that takes them to the next level.
Want To Contract A TIGERS Licensed Facilitator To Work With Your Team? Get more information now about TIGERS Team Wheel™ Facilitation.