Team Wheel Group Facilitation
From start to finish, an experienced TIGERS facilitator will guide your team to successfully identify and solve organizational issues in a one-day leadership team building retreat.
For over 20 years, TIGERS Success Series founder, Dianne Crampton, has facilitated full day retreats for organizations such as Costco, AT&T, and Northrop-Grumman with overwhelming, sustainable success. Through her innovative leadership team building and leadership training programs, Dianne has given these companies and many other organizations the resources to thrive in any economic climate by building a team culture dynamic.
Pre-event preparation removes the guesswork
Through employee interviews and surveys conducted before the retreat, the TIGERS facilitator will have an understanding of the issues unique to your organization. The interviews and surveys are designed to:
- Measure department and organizational strengths and areas to build upon
- Reveal procedural systems in need of strengthening
- Remove guesswork from underlying core issues
- Build a customized approach to problem resolution
TIGERS Team Wheel™ Game Kicks-Off the Retreat and Reveals Workplace Concerns in less than 60 minutes
The TIGERS Team Wheel™ game is an instrumental team building and leadership-training tool for newly forming teams and for more mature teams that are experiencing poor cooperation and conflict. Meeting all standard and best practices of instructional training design, the game cuts short the stage of team growth called “storming” that is often plagued by confusion, misunderstandings, and conflict.
The TIGERS Team Wheel™ game opens the lines of communication among teams to discuss achievable goals of:
- Encouraging wiser team decision making
- Increasing employee morale and improved team member retention
- Building employee accountability for achieving goals and team success
- Building employee commitment for participating in beneficial team behavior
- Revealing leadership skill sets
- Removing chaos from the team environment
- Creating a sense of belonging and commitment to the company
- Resolving team conflict
Like our other effective team building tools, the TIGERS Team Wheel™ game cuts to the root issues facing your team…and along the way…creates a culture of respect that builds loyalty, commitment, collaboration, and human resource stability for your organization. The game is compatible with other training and development tools your organization may already be using.
Debrief after the TIGERS® Team Wheel™ Game is key to revealing underlying core issues and unlocking your organization’s attainable goals
TIGERS facilitator keeps content of discussion on track to ensure outcomes are successful for collaborative team building by:
- Initiating discussion through powerful coaching questions
- Encouraging strategic planning among team members
- Initiating progress toward team development plans
- Prompting accountability and ownership towards success among team members
- Developing a customized process with step by step directives toward workable goals
- Focusing efforts and organizational resources on areas requiring strengthening
- Getting to the core of underlying issues quickly
- Bringing teams together through conflict resolution
- Improving communication and team consensus building
Resolve conflict, improve team cohesion, and retain valuable team members
Unresolved team conflict often leads to valuable team members asking for a transfer or worse…resigning. Fulfilling employees desire to belong and giving them the opportunity to achieve within their team is instrumental in the long term success of your organization. The facilitation process creates a team environment that removes competition, improves communication, and discovers leadership skill sets.
Two options for facilitation
- Choose the TIGERS one-day onsite facilitation and have a TIGERS facilitator customize and co-create the retreat from start to finish.
- Choose the TIGERS two-day facilitation retreat AND include Action Planning Facilitation for your core team deliverables. Sometimes it is important to ensure objectivity and clear thinking when planning that only a qualified outside consultant can provide.
Do you have questions on how the TIGERS Team Wheel game facilitation could benefit your organization? Contact Us Now or schedule a business call now.