At TIGERS® Success Series, we put a successful and collaborative team culture within your organization’s reach. Imagine a workplace where employees care as much about the quality and success of their efforts as you do! What if they could not imagine working anywhere else?
There is no reason why your organization should experience communication breakdown, escalating resentments, swarming office gossip, poor morale, or high turnover. TIGERS® offer solutions and the structure to bring out the best in human behavior to improve moral, reduce stress, and increase retention.
Helping leaders track and measure the team development process
For over 20 years, TIGERS® Success Series and TIGERS® Founder, Dianne Crampton, have helped organizations such as Costco, AT&T, and Boeing realize a workplace atmosphere of team member cooperation with overwhelming, sustainable success. Through her innovative leadership team building programs, TIGERS has given these companies and other organizations the resources to not only thrive, but be among the elite, preferred employers.
TIGERS® has been instrumental in restoring effective communication and team collaboration within these diverse workplace environments:
- Companies undergoing cultural change
- Not-for-profit organizations building staff and volunteer competencies
- Entrepreneurial founding teams planning to hire their first tier of employees
- Community groups building grass roots initiatives
TIGERS® is extremely effective any time two or more people come together to achieve a common goal of real value!
Serving teams of two to thousands
Whether you are a small business owner, entrepreneur, or executive looking to radically shift how your team cooperates and experiences conflict, TIGERS® takes the guesswork out of building team cohesion. TIGERS’® solutions will guide you in establishing group norms that set the stage for how employees treat one another and customers on a daily basis. We also have the tools that help you measure your progress so the plans you put into place are on target for the best return on your workforce development investments.
TIGERS® Success Series was born from a question.
“What does it take to develop an ethical, quality-focused, accountable, cooperative, and successful group of people?” The type of group that excels at solving problems, respects diversity, sets and achieves remarkable goals, and leaves business competitors behind in clouds of dust.
Founder, Dianne Crampton embarked on answering this question in 1987. Through research conducted at Gonzaga University, where she received her postgraduate degree in Organizational Leadership, Dianne studied all the group dynamic research she could find in business, education, and psychology. From the studies, six principles that build high levels of cooperation and collaboration in teams surfaced. These principles are trust, interdependence, genuineness, empathy, risk and success. These six principles are the acronym and foundation of the TIGERS® Success Series.
Founder’s Dianne’s case study presented at a United Nations sponsored conference
Through Dianne’s extensive research at Gonzaga, her group dynamic case study conducted with Native Americans was featured at a United Nations sponsored intergenerational conference. Her study highlighted a highly successful business model that promotes cooperation and excellence in a richly diverse workforce.
Dianne has an impressive history of accreditations and accomplishments. Those accomplishments include:
- Nomination by Merrill Lynch for the western region Inc. Magazine Entrepreneurial awards where Dianne received honorable mention for her successful work in group dynamics and for her TIGERS Team Wheel™ group development game.
- Recipient of the Young Woman of America award
- Contributing author in the business anthology Working Together: Producing Synergy by Honoring Diversity. The book includes essays by John O’Neil, Riane Eisler, and Norman Lear among others.(Barrett Koehler 2003)
- Featured presenter at international customer service association conferences, leadership conferences, and for the National Institute for Applied Business Ethics
- Adjunct faculty member for four Pacific NW Universities
- Graduate of the Coach Training Alliance and serves team leaders, executives, and entrepreneurs by helping them develop successful, collaborative leadership skills
To sum it all up, TIGERS® Success Series sets the standard for achieving a thriving, successful and collaborative team culture. To learn more about TIGERS, gain access to our complimentary Webinar, Building a Better Us or contact us right away to explore how your strategies can be served by deploying trust, interdependence, genuineness, empathy, risk and success in your organization.